Not sure how to file a Florida insurance claim or need help?
Are you unhappy with what the insurance company offered or paid out?
We can re-open any Florida insurance claim made in the last five years
David Flaks and his team at PubAdjuster, located in Boca Raton, Florida, offers clients the experience, tenacity and client-centered focus necessary to get you the most money from your insurer for your property damage claim. You can rest assured that, while you deal with your real life, David and team are working behind the scenes to ensure you get every penny you deserve for your insurance claim from your insurance company if you choose to retain him as your public adjuster. After all, you paid your insurance premium in order to obtain full coverage for any damages you may suffer from storms, water leaks, burst pipes, and other covered losses, not to recover pennies on the dollar for your damages while your insurer gets to keep the premium you paid it. If you have experienced any sort of damage to your home from any of the many covered losses under your homeowner’s or property insurance policy, the least that your insurer can do is uphold its end of the bargain and pay for your losses as a result of whatever occurred to you and your home. If you have suffered such a loss, we at PubAdjuster are here to fight for you and be your advocate with your insurer to ensure your interests are protected.
If this is your first insurance claim or your first time consulting with a public adjusting professional, let us share our approach PubAdjuster to how we can help you recover maximum value for your property insurance claim. If you have any kind of property damage, no matter how small and you need to file an insurance claim, we can help. If you filed an insurance claim during the last 5 years and are not sure you received what your claim was actually worth from your insurer, let PubAdjuster take a FREE, no obligation look at your claim.
What is a Professional Public Adjuster in Florida?
PubAdjuster, serving all of Florida, is a professional claims adjuster company, located in Boca Raton, with licensed, professional claims analysts who advocate for clients in negotiating directly with the insurance companies to get the most from each claim. It is important to do your research before choosing a public adjuster. All public adjusters are not created equal. Experience is critical in this industry. Choose only public adjusters who are licensed by the state’s insurance department. Someone who is licensed by the State of Florida as a public adjuster has to meet rigorous training and educational requirements and, more importantly, is legally responsible for putting your interests first in representing you in connection with your insurance claim. A licensed public adjuster or an attorney are the only people who can legally represent your rights as an insured during the process of an insurance claim. At PubAdjuster, we are your representative and we manage, advise, and handle the claim from beginning to end. We work for you, not ourselves or the insurance company.
What We Do to Help Maximize Your Recovery from Your Insurance Company
- We carefully read and analyze your Florida insurance policy to determine the exact coverages you have and spot ahead of time what exclusions the Florida insurance company may try to use to either avoid paying the full value of your claim or denying your claim outright.
Hidden in the fine print are often exclusions or other pitfalls that may prevent certain losses from being covered in whole or in part and part of our job as your public adjuster is to ensure you know exactly what coverage your policy provides going into the process of filing a claim and negotiating with the insurance company.
- We personally visit your home, and assess the extent of property loss and damage and produce a detailed estimate of the repairs necessary to restore your home to its pre-loss condition.
This is perhaps the most key step of the process because the insurer will have its own “independent” field adjuster perform an inspection and prepare an estimate of the damages that the insurer will rely on.
However, independent adjusters represent the insurer, not you, and are dependent on an insurer for repeat business so they naturally have an incentive to keep the insurer happy in the preparation of their estimate, often resulting in it low-balling the damages you suffered.
- In addition to a detailed estimate, we also produce a complete detailed report about the repair scope of the damaged property as well as the cost of repair. We will look into your property and analyze whether it needs a repair, restoration, or complete rebuilding.
Many insurers will try to minimize the damage by using artificially low costs of labor or substandard materials to estimate the value of the repairs to your home. We will easily spot them doing so and prevent them from trying to low-ball your claim this way.
- We will prepare your “Time Element Losses” – including Loss of rent, Business Interruption, Loss of Utilization, or Added Living Expenses.
- Help in the preparation of the inventories of the business properties, personal items, or any other items that were damaged. With a team of reliable and expert appraisers, you are also assured of an accurate evaluation of every damaged item with its precise value.
- Provide valuations including estimates and inventories to the insurance adjusters. Our team will meet with the adjusters from the insurance company to adjust your insurance claim equitably and fairly, thus resulting in the best settlement.
- Establish a robust, professional and reliable line of communication with the adjuster that the insurance company provides. We also ensure a timely filing of all needed insurance documentation and forms so to avoid any consequences or penalties that could lower your financial settlement amount.
- Negotiate the best probable settlement whether through mediation, appraisal, consultation, and any other possible legal means, with continuous communication with our clients.
- We work with experts in Florida like structural engineers, architects, licensed and reliable general contractors, leak detectors, failure analysis & causation experts, certified and dependable water mitigation technicians, certified and professional industrial hygienist or any other experts that are needed to fully support and document our clients’ claims for a maximum recovery.
- We keep clients updated throughout the entire claim settlement process and have LIVE agents available to answer your calls and your questions.
PubAdjuster Is Here To Fight For You!
When you choose PubAdjuster, located in Boca Raton, you are choosing a team of professionals who work for you and only you. We represent your interests, not those of your insurance company. PubAdjuster is experienced and has a track record of getting significantly more funds and better settlement for our clients than the claims settled by the insurance company with insured who are not represented by a public adjuster. Our focus is to get you every penny you deserve and for which you paid the insurance company a premiums.
One of the advantages of choosing David Flaks of PubAdjuster and his team to represent you in your insurance claim as your public adjuster is that we save you the hardship, stress and time of having to complete the many, many insurance forms that come with filing an insurance claim for damage to your home. As a rule, we deal with insurance companies for a living, so not only do we truly understand the amount of red tape involved, but we also know exactly what information and documents an insurer needs in order to approve your claim or that make it impossible for an insurer to try to deny or underpay your claim.
We work for you! Call PubAdjuster today.
Our goal is to get you the LARGEST PAYDAY and peace of mind.